|AMH Poached Mussel Meats*||8 Lb Tub|
|Drum Rock Fritter Mix**||5 Lb Bag|
|Sam Adams or Any Other Good Beer||2 Bottles|
|Mussel Broth as Needed||Approximately 2 Cups|
Pulse mussel meats in food processor – leave chunky
- Mix fritter mix, mussel meats, mussel broth and beer, till just mixed.
- DO NOT OVERMIX.
- Allow to rest for at least 10 minutes.
- With a 1-1/2 ounce scoop drop into 350 degree frying oil and cook till golden.
- Drain on paper towels, season immediately; serve with your favorite dipping sauce, marinara, garlic mayo etc.
- Use within 3-4 hours or refrigerate and use as needed.This makes a lot of batter, reduce recipe as needed.
We have served these at our New England Oyster Fest and they were a big hit.
* Can substitute with fresh mussel meats and broth.
**Any fritter mix or recipe can be used.